One of the best things about vaping is the endless amount of choice you have when customising your perfect vaping experience. Now more than ever, there are so many devices, components, and flavours of e-liquids to choose from. This especially applies to the types and flavours of e-cig juice out there.
Here are some tips to help you buy the perfect e-liquid from The Vape Guru.
Choosing the Right Nicotine Strength
One of the biggest mistakes made when buying e-liquids is getting the wrong nicotine strength. Too low and it won’t curb your cravings, too high and it might be too harsh for you.
- 0mg can be used by those who want to vape but not get addicted to nicotine. It is also the strength found in larger e-liquid shortfill bottles that you can add nicotine to.
- 3mg is the lowest nicotine strength and is suitable for light/social smokers or people who have weaned themselves down from a higher strength.
- 6mg is a lower amount that will give you a bit more of a nicotine buzz. Social, light, and moderate smokers can get by on this strength.
- 12mg is best for those who used to smoke about a pack a day. You’ll get more of a buzz and throat hit than you would with 0-6mg.
- 18-20mg are higher strengths designed for people who smoked a pack or more a day and need a harsher throat and nicotine hit from their e-cig juice.
If you want less nicotine in your e-liquid juice, but still need a throat hit, opt for bottles with a higher propylene glycol (PG) content. The more PG, the lower strength nicotine you can use while still getting the deliciously satisfying throat hit you need.
Nic salts are another option favoured by people who recently quit smoking. They use a purer and stronger form of nicotine that will fully satisfy your cravings and give you a smooth throat hit.
Whichever strength e-liquid vape juice you choose, make sure it works with the device and components you’re using. The wrong type of e-liquid can end up giving you sub-par vapour and can damage your vape.
Get your perfect bottle of vape juice from the UK’s favourite e-cig shop online, The Vape Guru. Visit us today to buy e-liquid online in the UK at cheap and affordable prices.